2014-09-12

LASHES TO LOVE by ARTDECO!

Hey Lovelies!
Got a new E-Mail by Artdeco today and this months it's all about mascara! Woohoo my guilty pleasure so here we go:



This one is especially designed for the breast cancer foundation. 10 % of every mascara will be donated. You can buy it for 9,95 €.


ALL IN ONE PANORAMIC MASCARA which is supposed to give you volume, length and a push. I love the big brush on it. You can buy it for 14,80 €


HIGH DEFINITION VOLUME MASCARA that is supposed to give you length and a perfect separation. It's might worth a look. It will sell for 14,80 €



A Lash Booster which gives you volume and it's nourishing your lashes. I personally am not a big fan of it since my lashes are pretty nourished but if you need it, you can get it for 10,80 €


Last but not least they'll come out with a lash growth activator. Like I said I don't need it but you might that a second look at it. It will retail for 12,80 €

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen