2015-04-24

ONLINE SHOPPING? YES!

Hey Lovelies!
I just love online shopping so much and you can't tell me I'm the only one ;) Here are some of the stores that I always order from :)


On this site you can find (almost) all the band merchandise you want. T-shirt, sweaters, beanies, Vinyls and even more. But they also have some "normal" clothes like jeans, jackets and shoes :)


A cute nice store where you can find everything for a fashionista :) Their shoes are amazing! :)


You probably know by now how much I love wrestling right? :) Well this is THE shop to be. You find every superstar you want and can order easily through your Amazon account :)


Easy to order from and they have really beautiful clothes :) Even some expensive ones if you'd want a perfect present :)

What are your favorite online shops? :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen