2015-06-19

[Review] SCHAUMMASKE by MERZ


I actually only got this product because it looked like something new. It's a mask BUT it has a spray nozzle on top of it so I was really curious to see how it works.

It smells like peaches & yogurt and to be honest it smells like ice cream (I love yogurt ice cream so that is a plus).

Now on to the fun part: I had absolutely no idea how to apply it. It's not stated on the bottle so it was quite an adventure.

I thought you should spray it on your face to get an even coat. Nope you shouldn't. As soon as you press the top it comes out like shaving foam. My whole floor was covered in it - oops.

Another plus is that it sinks into your skin in 30 seconds. I can't really tell if it's giving me an "hydro-effect" but my skin felt good afterwards :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen