2015-12-23

CURRENT TV OBSESSIONS!

Hey Lovelies!
It's been a while since I did one of these "movie of the months" etc posts so I figured I could show you my current guilty pleasures ;)

Keeping Up With The Kardashians

I knoooow what you think: REALLY? I actually thought the same thing when I started this series. And to be honest it was more of a "oh let's see what all the fuss is about" feeling. But I am in love. Of course some episode are embarrassing (for example Kris making out with people), some are disgusting (feeding the family human placenta) or hilarious (like the majority actually is). Plus I love the fact that it's not only focused on Kim but basically every member. They are definitely more likable after I watched the series than before. Btw my fave sister (they're all great don't get me wrong!) is KHLOE <3


 I AM CAIT

Staying in kind of the same pattern: We have Caitlyn Jenner's show. Of course everyone was kind of shocked when Bruce Jenner came out as a transgender but I was even more surprised that she'd get a show. My initial thought was "please don't make it a reality show like KUWTK". Thank God that didn't happen! I am Cait is way more serious and shows the ups and downs of being transgender. Caitlyn tries her hardest to live a normal life and being accept as the woman she is. You actually get an insight on how it feels like to be harassed by paparazzi, how hard it is to talk to your family about it and the amazing start of a new life! LOVE IT!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen