2016-02-15

NEW AT ESSENCE

Hey Lovelies!
I just got an e-mail by Essence showing me their new products :) Here we go:








Some gorgeous new nail polishes! I especially adore the reds :)




These blush balls can be used directly on your cheeks :) Sounds very interesting and will definitely buy one of these!



These palettes are to die for! Literally everything you need to get a "perfect face". Also I am anxious to see if they actually fit my very fair skin :)






These are some matt lipsticks which I am really excited for! I do hope they're easy to apply :)






These are the same sticks basically but with a glossy finish! Might get "brilliant burgundy" since it looks like an amazing color :)










So many nude eyeshadows! Oh gosh I am in love. They looks so good and if the finish is nice too I might buy them even though I have a lot similar colors :)



Two new mascaras and a new top coat! Not really sure if I need a top coat but I might take a look at them :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen