2016-03-09

[Review] REPAIR CARE SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER by LAVERA


Ever since I started my journey on going cruelty free, I've been on the hunt for some good shampoos! (If you've been following my blog for a while you know those are the products I love to test - followed my make up in general).

Lavera is a brand that has been around for years but I never really bad an eye. Honestly I have no idea why, cause it's not expensive and cruelty free.

These come with a rose scent and I have to tell you, it's not as strong as you might think. I personally am not a fan of rose smell - gives me headaches and nausea. 

As for the cleaning part: I love the shampoo way more than the conditioner. The squeezy thing is not cool since you need a lot of pressure to get something out. Also it's like a thick past which I don't like (but that's personal preference!)

The shampoo actually cleaned my hair pretty good. Not squeaky clean but still. My hair looked and felt amazingly soft. The only down part it that it made my hair a bit dry - nothing a good conditioner couldn't solve.

My conclusion is that I'd totally repurchase the shampoo - maybe in a different scent as well! - but not the conditioner. That simply didn't wow me and I know a few ones that are better :)

(Note: these products are cruelty free and vegan!)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen