2016-04-21

NEW AT ESSENCE "LIGHTS OF ORIENT"

Hey Lovelies!
I've just got an email by essence showing me their new collection called "lights of orient" :) Here we go:


I'm sorry I couldn't get a better picture of that palette :(



These two are eyebrow pencil :) I will definitely check them out!


This is a black eyeliner which you can use for smudging too since it's a round felt tip :)





These gorgeous lipsticks are matte! Honestly, call me crazy but I might get all 3 of them! 



Two bronzers yay! And from I can see there's also a highlighter in the middle :)


What a great highlighter stick. I've never used one to be honest but might get this one :)

I'M IN LOVE.


This is the blush brush to go along with it. I can 100 % recommend you essence brushes they're fluffy and will serve you a long time!





Gorgeous nail polish. Especially 02!

Body tattoos! They're so in right now and I might get them to take with me on vacation :)

Last but not least a body spray! Will check it out just to see what it smells like :)

Tell me what you like most from this collection :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen