2016-04-15

[Review] MISS MANGA MEGA VOLUME MASCARA by L'OREAL




Okay this is something I heard a TON about. Everyone on youtube, instagram and elsewhere was obsessed with this mascara. So I figured I could give it a go.

I personally couldn't really work with that wand. It flexes left and right and to me it's kind off strange and hard to keep steady. As you can see from the pictures above the wand / brushes are set like a Christmas tree (like I love to call it). The bristles are longer at the bottom and thin out towards the front.

That is the reason why it makes your lashes look amazing. They're nicely separated, nothing clumps and you even can build it up a little. 

I would repurchase this mascara in a heart beat. Whatever rave you heard about this, it's probably true.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen