2016-05-13

[Review] EVERY DAY SHAMPOO (APPLE & QUINCE) by SANTE


Sante is a brand that I quite frankly never heard of. I was just shopping once when I saw it in store and the first things that caught my eye were: vegan and natural cosmetics. I had to buy immediately.

The smell I chose is apple and quince but they also have one with oranges and I'm sure they have more! The smell is absolutely amazing, however I've found that the longer you keep the bottle open the more it smells like sour apple juice..

At first it made my hair a bit dry but afterwards it was super soft.  The smell itself didn't last long but it was nice while being in the shower :D

I can recommend it to you if you want a good smelling shampoo, that gives you a real scalp cleanse and makes your hair soft.

(Note: this product is cruelty free)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen