2016-06-08

[Review] CREME PEELING / SCRUB by BALEA


So I have to start off with the fact that english speaking people call this a scrub while we in Europe call it peeling. It's quite frustrating since you always mess it up :D Anyway this is a cream with scrubbing beads in it so it gets rid of all the dead skin.

I only used this twice a week since I know from experience that some of these products might irritate my skin.

It's so easy and good to use. While the beads might be a bit bigger, it really gets the job done. My skin felt great , wasn't red at all and didn't felt tight. Also I didn't need to apply a moisturizer afterwards because the scrub itself give you a bit of moisture.

Here is my video / first impression if you'd like to see it:


(Note: this is cruelty free)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen