2016-06-17

[Review] MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER by BALEA


I think we all know the Garnier Micellar cleansing water, am I right? Well given the fact that that one isn't cruelty free, I wanted to try out something new /and better, hopefully). I stumbled across the Balea one and here is my review:

It works amazing! It takes off all my make up and even my mascara. It's gentle as well and doesn't hurt your eyes if you get a bit into it - my eyes are pretty sensitive.

The smell is okay I guess. It's just a plain simple one, nothing fruity or fresh but I can live with it.

Also I feel like if you use it with a cotton pad, it starts to foam a little bit and takes off even more make up / dirt from your face!

I can highly recommend this to you!

(Note: this product is cruelty free)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen