2016-07-20

[Review] TREND IT UP HEAT PROTECTANT by BALEA


I think we all know that it's a good idea to protect your hair from no matter what (heat, sun itself, split ends, dryness). I've never been a huge user or fan of heat protectants but I figured I should give it a try because I did realized that my hair was fried after almost every blow dry.

Given the fact that DM is my favorite store and Balea is a good brand I went for this one. I protects your hair up to 200 °C which is even higher than my blow dryer goes haha.

It's simple to use, you just spray it in your hair then move on with blow drying it. Done.

It smells absolutely amazing but the smell unfortunately doesn't stay in your hair after it's dry.

My hair felt soft afterwards and I had no dry hair or split ends with this products!

I've loved it so much that I already purchased a second bottle :)

(Note: this product is cruelty free)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen