2014-01-04

CHRISTMAS PRESENTS

So I thought it would be a good idea to share my christmas presents with you! :)


(click for larger pics)
I got this awesome mug from my boyfriend. Seriously if this isn't the best mug you've ever seen, you don't believe in he-who-must-not-be-named.


I got three perfumes. (yeah I don't even know why, but hey you can never smell good enough, right?). I got "Our Moment" by One Direction, "La vie est belle" by Lancôme and "My insolence" by Guerlain.


I got this amazing rainbow Stones shirt. It's a tank top and I can't wait to wear it (summer, please be fast.)


Oh my Satan. Yeah, that's what I think most of the time. So this is a perfect shirt for me, right? 


And finally, my new camera. It is an amazing one and I'm so happy to got it. (I think Canon is the best camera brand you can ever have!)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen