2014-04-16

HYPNÔSE STAR VS. HYPNÔSE BY LANCÔME



This is the "normal" version of the Hypnôse mascara by Lancôme.



This is the Hypnôse Star by Lancôme (apparently for eyes just like your favorite stars ;) )

Okay where to start? I absolutely love both of these mascaras. They make my lashes really black and also give them a good curve.  They stay wet for a long time (I hate nothing more than mascara that dries out after your second use or something). Plus - if you look at the Hypnôse Star one - I can even work with weird-shaped-wands/brushes. The only thing I don't really like is that it is sticking them together and it will look kind of weird. Plus I googled the prices for these. OMG are you like insane? (I mean if you want good quality you have to pay for it - I get that but come on it's mascara!)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen