2014-04-12

PASTEL PASTEL PASTEL!

Another trend this spring and summer is: pastel! So I went to one of my favorites sites very.co.uk and searched for some goodies:


Starting of with a watch. I chose this mint green one from Fossil as I thought it would be beautiful for summer. It is a classic form and I'm sure you can match it with some other accessories.


I had to include some high heels! These are from Shoe Box and seem pretty comfy. I personally am not a big fan of really high and thin heels. I'd rather search for some hold. 


A beautiful pastel blue purse by Ted Baker. Now I know that a lot of people are big fans of Ted Baker but I personally don't like plastic. But I have to admit it does look nice! :)


I directly fell in love with this biker jacket by South. You can combine it with a lot (like the model with jeans or with a dress/skirt etc.) Depends on what you like most :)


A skater dress by Lipsy. Now I don't know what a skater dress is but if they all look like this I need to buy a few! 


Three words: dress, mint, chiffon. Do I have to say more? Look at this gorgeous thing (not the model;)) from Little Mistress. I do think it will look better on tanned skin but even pale white people like me could still work it!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen