2015-02-25

[Review] LUMI MAGIQUE by L'OREAL



I don't know if you remember when I got this highlighting pen but it's been a while.

It's a nice highlighting pen since you can directly place it on the places you want to. I usually apply it on the highest point of my cheeks, down my nose and on my cupid's bow.

The only part that I don't like is that you have to twist it so you can apply it which is kind of hard at some times since you'll never know how much product will come out of it.

But if you're looking for a liquid highlighter it might be worth a look :)

4 Kommentare:

  1. Hmm.. interesting. Too bad they don't have it at my country

    XOXO
    http://www.miriammerrygoround.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I don't use any highlighter, but I really notice a difference on other girls who use it. I think I should get one :)))

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I really rarely use it too! Just when I go out and what that "special look" :D

      Löschen