2015-05-06

[Review] SHOWER GEL by TREACLE MOON


As you may remember I got this cute little set quite a while ago. It took me some time to finally use all of these up BUT finally my review is here :) Let's go:

One thing I love about these shower gels is that whenever you use them the whole bathroom smells like them. Plus they have a lot of different scents and I'm sure you'll find one you love.

The raspberry one is definitely MY favorite :) The coconut one smells more like popcorn and is too sweet for me. Last but not least the ginger one smells really strong and gave me a headache (it actually kinda smells like these toilet cleansing utensil to be honest)

Nonetheless likes are different so even if I don't like a smell doesn't mean you don't like it too. They are definitely worth a try :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen