2015-07-24

[Review] INFALLIBLE MAKE UP by L'OREAL


This whole infallible range by L'Oreal has been huge on the internet over the past few months. Of course I had to jump onto the bandwagon and bought the foundation.

This one is 130 and it is the perfect shade for me. I was actually really pleased with this since I always have trouble with finding the perfect color. It's the lightest color as far as I know but I think they have a wide range of colors.

It gives me a nice and good coverage. I would actually go so far and say that I don't need any concealer afterwards. Blending is pretty easy too (I only use my hands because I am quite lazy).

The only down part (to me) is that it actually feels quite sticky on my skin. I always have to put some translucent powder over it so it feels natural :(

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen