2015-07-25

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Just a quick and little post for you today Lovelies!

It's my birthday and I wanted to take the time to thank you guys. I have reached so many goals in the past year, gained a lot of reads which I am absolutely happy about. I never thought my blog would become interesting but it did happen.

Next I want to thank everyone who shared my posts on either facebook, twitter or even their own blog. It means a lot to me. It shows that you like what I post and are happy with it.

Last but not least: thanks to all the people that worked with me over the past year. I always take great opportunities and try to give my readers the best review possible.

THANK YOU all. Without you this blog wouldn't be possible. Without you I could have never turned my hobby into my job. I am thankful for everything and hope I can give a bit back.

To a lot more years and exciting things to come! <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen