2015-08-22

SMARTSUNUK

Hey Lovelies!
Today I'd like to share something really exciting with you: A wristband that actually tells if you have to reapply your sunscreen or not.

I was contacted by SmartSunUK (thanks Kathryn <3) if I'd like to test it and I couldn't say no.



Basically what it is: It filters UV rays and tells you whether or not you should stay in the sun. It changes color and it either tells you to reapply sunscreen OR get out of the sun immediately. 


How it should be used: Apply sunscreen like you normally would but also apply it over the wristband. Then you can go on with your normal work, enjoy a drink or have a barbecue!


As you can see from the picture above, it actually works! I was kind of sceptic about it since it sounded like a big deal. But I can highly recommend them if you're like me and tend to forget to reapply your sunscreen. Oops!

The only thing I didn't like was the fact that is was kind of hard to remove one band from the others. I didn't want to rip them to hardly cause they seemed fragile! And it's hard to put them on if you're all by yourself. 

Anyway let me know what you guys think about it? Would you try it?

You can find a pack of 5 for 4,99 £ on SmartSunUk :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen