2015-08-21

[Review] MOISTURE BOOST SHAMPOO by ORGANIC SURGE


(I got this shampoo from TK Maxx. The shampoo line still exists but it just has another packaging!)

I heard a lot of people talking about this whole "organic / vegan stuff". So as soon as I saw this shampoo I figured I could give it a go. 

First off: Like I said it's organic but another great thing is that it's not tested on animals. I absolutely adore that fact!

When it comes to the shampoo itself it made my hair squeaky clean. I could actually go on and not wash my hair for two days without it looking greasy. The smell was okay but didn't last in my hair.

Overall I can highly recommend this shampoo if your looking for a good alternativ for L'Oreal, Syoss or other brands that test on animals :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen