2015-08-15

NEW AT ESSENCE

Hey Lovelies!
Just got an e-mail from Essence showing me their new stuff! And I am in love. There are a few products I would love to buy and hope I get them soon :)



LIQUID LIPSTICKS






Do you have any idea how long I wanted to try out some liquid lipsticks? I've seen tons of youtube videos of people using some Anastasia Beverly Hills ones and they always look gorgeous! Can't wait to buy a few (make a statement & peach party for sure) to see how it works :)

SHEER & SHINE LIPSTICKS













Some of those new colors are gorgeous! Love the fact that they're mostly nude / neutral which is great for me since I'm a sucker for nude colors :) Can't wait to see them in reality :)

ALL ABOUT EYESHADOW PALETTES





I just love palettes cause they're so handy. You can take them on vacation with you and get a ton of different looks. Instead of taking 5 single shadows and having to space left in your make up case. I can't decide between the "roses" and "greys". Which one would you pick? :)

I LOVE EXTREME VOLUME WATERPROOF MASCARA

Esscence has (for me at least) the best mascara! I haven't tried the I <3 Extreme one yet but I might do soon! :) I'm not a big fan of waterproof stuff BUT I will go for the "normal" version :)

PURE NUDE MAKE UP



I don't really wear foundation but if it's a good & cheap one I might give it a try. However I can directly tell that all those colors above are too dark for me. :(

MATT TOUCH BLUSH


Aww yeah! I love my essence blushes so much! I even used a few of them completely up :) I'd totally go for the peach one since it's my favorite blush color :)

THE DARKS NAILPOLISH







Oh my God! Those colors are amazing! Love the plum, blue and green one :) They're perfect for fall and I think they'll be sold out really quick :)

NO MAKE-UP LOOK POLISHES




Again: I am a sucker for nude stuff. Now I just hope one of these match / look good with my skin color. I hate nothing more than nude polish that looks brown on me - oops :D

Anyway those are the new products :) Tell me what you're looking forward to? :)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen