2015-09-05

NEW AT ESSENCE!

Hey Lovelies!
I got an E-mail by Essence today telling me they'll have a new collection called "Urbaniced". I feel like all the products are the perfect color / shades for fall so here we go:




Those three shadows are supposed to have a metallic texture and an intensive finish! I might buy the last one to use as a simple liner :)



Oh my, this is something I am truly excited for. It's a lipcream that dries matt! I actually bought the liquid lipstick I showed you in the last "New at Essence" blogpost but it's not really what I expected. So I can't wait to try these here :) Even though the fact that it comes with a brush makes me think it's pretty hard to apply.


Well this blush looks interesting. I love peachy colors more but I will definitely give it a look :)





Oh yeah a girl can never have too many nail polishes right? Especially the last one sounds interesting. 


Of cours essence always comes up with a perfume as well. I personally smelled most of them and heard nothing good about them either. But of course that's up to you :)

What are you most excited about? For me it's definitely the lip cream :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen