2016-03-02

FEBRUARY EMPTIES


I used up the "Repair Care" shampoo & conditioner by Lavera. I already did a review on these and I can tell you: they are good! And of course some plain normal cotton pads :)


Then I finally used up that nude eyeliner by UMA. Had this for years and figured it'd be time to finally use it. I initially bought it as a lip base (don't ask me why) but I used it as an eyeshadow base which worked fine :) Of course some Balea nose strips and a shower gel by Tahiti. The scent was pomegranate and was okay :)


My Kiko eye make up remover is finally gone! Was horrible on my eyes - they got irritated - but worked fine as a face cleanser. Next to it is a teeth whitening stick by Colgate. I liked it and did a post & video on it - you will see it soon :) On the right is my new favorite eye make up remover. It's by Balea and it's the waterproof kid. Works absolutely amazing and I already have some back ups :D


Another shower gel: this one is by Sunlight and is in the blueberry scent. Was nice but won't repurchase - they test on animals. Next to it my fave razor and some shaving gel :)


I used up this green tea mask by Sephora. It was nice but didn't really made my face matte as it's supposed to do. Next to it is a soap from a hotel and some cotton pads


Finally used up my Dior lipstick on "Courtisane". It was a nice color but won't purchase it again. Next to it is a razor that I absolutely hate and by "Armani Code" perfume by Armani. This actually smelled nice and I might repurchase it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen