2016-03-04

FEBRUARY FAVORITES

Hello Lovelies!
Today I'd like to share something with you that I've never done before: favorites. I figured given the fact I have a beauty blog I could show you what products I loved throughout the month. Let's go:


This a blush by Defa Cosmetics called "my love". An absolutely stunning light pink and I'm in love with it. I've been using it every day since I got it and I don't regret it at all!


Up next I've been in love with my new beauty blender. Never thought it would make such a difference but it's SO GOOD! My skin / foundation never looked as flawless as it does with this.

That's it for beauty products! I know it's not a lot but my new years resolution was basically to only show the products I truly love (over here and on youtube). There are a lot of things I like but none of them really got to my heart if you know what I mean :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen