2016-03-16

[Review] NUTRITIVE SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER by DESSANGE


I actually heard quite a lot about this brand. If I'm not mistaken we also have a hair saloon by them in our city! So I was kind off excited when I saw the products in the supermarket.

Both of them actually smell really good. Kind off like the "Sun" by Jil Sander perfume which is my absolute favorite summer perfume.

It made my hair really soft and easy to comb through. My hair felt really fresh afterwards and the good news: that smells actually stays in your hair.

The bad thing is: my hair gets used to shampoo way to quickly so I have to change it up every once in a while. I noticed that - after using it for two weeks - my scalp got really oily.

It's a great line nonetheless. I still have 2 back ups and will use them with pleasure! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen