2016-04-01

[Review] VOLUME MILLION LASHES by L'OREAL


This mascara was a nice change for me. I tend to hate plastic bristles since they hurt my eyes but I figured I could still give it a try. It's been a while since I used a plastic one so here we go.


As you can see the brush itself is quite thin. I do enjoy that cause something the want / bristles are bigger than my eye. But in the same picture you actually see that you have so much product on your bristles. I always had to swipe it off cause otherwise I would have had everything on my lids.

My lashes actually looked so beautiful with this. Every single one was coated and it did in fact look like I had "a million" lashes. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that it didn't stay on my lower lash line. After a few hours it was basically gone and smeared all over the place :(

(Note: This product is not cruelty free)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen