2014-01-17

SEPHORA HAUL

So today I received my sephora order that I placed 2 days ago (ha topman, see how it's working?) and I wanted to share my products with you.

(click to enlarge pictures)

Starting off with the Boudoir Eyes palette my Too Faced. This is the first product that I got from them and I'm really satisfied with it!



Satin sheets / Sugar walls / Garter Belt


In the buff / Fuzzy handcuffs / Voulez-vous


Birthday suit / Lap Dance / French tickler


I got the shampoo & conditioner by John Frida called full repair. I recently got the sample size of the shampoo and I loved it. Need to try the conditioner as well!


The urban decay ammo palette. Those colors are seriously the most beautiful ever. Plus you'll get a sample size of the famous primer potion.



Maui Wowie / Shattered / Polyester Bride / Grifter / Sin


Smog / Mildew / Oil sick / Last call / Chopper


 Plus I got some samples. Not sure what to do with those though...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen