2014-03-21

MICHAEL KORS PURSE


So since we are almost April I thought it would be good to change my purse. I was walking around with a simple black one and because the weather is getting better  - ha a rime - I felt the urge to get a bit of color into my life.

My boyfriend gave me this Michael Kors one as a gift for my birthday last year. We were in Italy so it's needless to say that it also reminds me of summer, right? 

Do you have any "summer purses"? Or do you just go on with the one you have and absolutely love? Let me know! :)



4 Kommentare:

  1. I like the color, so vibrant and pretty.

    Lilly.
    hellolillyblog.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I try to rotate my bags but sometimes I end up getting so lazy. *haha* I'm so bad that some of my bag only comes out maybe once or twice a year. I seriously need to rotate it more often. Great post. =)

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com
    http://instagram.com/theskimplelife

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I know that feeling! I've been using my black one for I don't know maybe 8 months? I have so many purses but I just never use them :P

      Löschen