2014-06-06

[Review] REGENERATING MASK by CHRISTOPHE ROBIN


I received this sample in one of my Sephora orders and since I my hair was really dry lately I thought I could try it out (plus it makes another item to my empties! woohoo!).

So this is a regenerating mask with rare prickly pear seed oil (only reading this makes me feel fancy). The package says you should apply a tiny amount on your hair - from roots to end - , let it sink in for a few minutes and then rinse it out. Well first off: I had to use the whole sample since I felt it didn't work out with just a tiny amount. It is a pretty thick paste and not that easy to put through your whole hair. The smell of it is nice though! I directly felt how my hair was smoother and I could comb it through with no pain, knots or whatsoever. 

It is definitely a must have for me but then I googled it and holy moly it is 51 € for 250 ml. The mask is really good but is it really worth the price?

Have you tried this one out as well? Did you like it as much as I did? :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen