2015-08-05

[Review] FLAWLESSLY STRAIGHT by FRIZZ EASE


I actually only got this shampoo & conditioner because I had a 3 € off coupon. I personally never reach for Frizz Ease so I was equally excited and terrified to try it out.

It's supposed to combat frizz and humidity & make your hair straight and good looking. My hair felt great after using it. It was straight, soft and over all shiny. I also love the fact that the shampoo has the same amount of product in than the conditioner. (Don't you just hate it when you run out of conditioner when your shampoo is still full)

The smell of is was okay. There are better smelling products out there to be honest. Plus it kinda made my scalp hurt which is definitely a con.

I don't really know if I should repurchase it or not. What do you think? :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen